‘I wouldn’t have accepted some of the more challenging thoughts of my leadership team from them directly. However, your delivery of the 360 report was very professional and non-judgmental. After my initial reluctance, I am now actually looking forward to our Executive Coaching Sessions!’CFO, Global CPG
At Natural Talent Bristol and South Wales we are able to provide online 360 Feedback Reviews, as well as our bespoke Face to Face 360 Feedback Review, which goes much deeper than a traditional 360 process and can be carried out via video calls. It is a rigorous evaluation of your leaders and managers where we really get to know your business, people, culture and key challenges in order to identify key development areas to be worked on during Executive Coaching and Mentoring, Career Transition and Outplacement Coaching, Leadership Training or Management Training and for Talent Management and Succession Planning. By identifying and understanding more about the impact of their behavior and what they can do differently to develop and improve, your leaders and managers will be able to better execute strategy, resulting in a significant positive effect on employee engagement, organizational performance and culture.
Jill Maidment is the Founder and Director of Natural Talent Bristol and South Wales. She is a highly respected, sought-after and effective International Executive Business Coach and Mentor, Career and Transition Coach, Resilience Coach and British Psychological Society qualified Assessor. For 17 years Jill has been providing high impact, solutions-focused Feedback and Coaching to C-suite executives, VPs, senior managers and their teams in some of the world’s largest organizations, as well as working with professional firms and large public sector organizations and SMEs.
Please contact Jill for a confidential initial chat to find out more about our 360 Feedback Reviews, Coaching Support or to book an Assessment or Coaching session.
Traditionally Feedback is given to your leaders and managers by their own line manager. 360 Feedback is given from several sources from peers to direct reports and can therefore be compared to see whether it is truly representative. The collated information is broader, more detailed and honest because anonymity is preserved. The result is that the 360 Feedback can be analysed at an overall, as well as relationship level; the acceptance of results and development plans is higher, as feedback is often perceived as more valid and objective than a more traditional performance review.
360 Feedback must be given by a qualified Assessor and Executive Coach to maintain confidentiality
- Open and honest Feedback can sometimes create a sensitive reaction, which needs to be dealt with by a professional, objective Natural Talent Executive Coach
- 360 Feedback is a very powerful tool that engages people at a personal level. This power must be channelled to avoid misinterpretation or recrimination
- The Feedback results need to be delivered in a focused way to make a clear link with the key business issues and objectives, as well as the individual’s KPIs, in order to improve performance
- The overall impact of the process is significantly reduced, if the correct balance of challenge, Coaching, and support is not available
- The Natural Talent trained Assessor and Executive Coach is able to provide full and frank discussions around the results
- The Natural Talent trained Assessor and Executive Coach is qualified to identify key strengths, key development areas, key trends, key observations, and to identify appropriate probing questions to find out the root causes of issues
- The Natural Talent qualified Executive Coach is able to get the individual to suggest solutions to any issues
- The Natural Talent Executive Coach can ensure the Feedback sessions are followed up with an agreed SMART Coaching Action Plan which may be used in any Executive Coaching and Mentoring, Leadership or Management Training.
‘Thank you for being so adept at delivering my 360 feedback report to me; you obviously do this a lot! So useful the way you joined up all the comments and rankings and explained the bigger picture. I can see how my action plan will enable me to track SMART goals and target the key areas I want to improve.’ Head of Marketing
Working with global brands, Natural Talent addresses key behavioural and business issues, creates high performance, and measurable results, whist delivering excellent ROI.
“Because Jill Maidment is very open she gets more out of a person than the “average”. She has the ability to make a very constructive and easy to read 360 Feedback output after hours of discussion. Also, her recommendations after the process have been very useful and are still a great help for me.”Senior VP, The Netherlands