‘Excellent Coaching session today thank you. You’re so much more practical and efficient than our other Coach, who kept asking me how I felt! I didn’t feel anything! I just needed a quick and effective solution which you provided very adeptly, but I know that your intervention will stick.’Head of IT, Europe
If you or your staff are struggling to cope with the current Changes, Uncertainty, Pressure or key Life Events, then our Resilience Coaching and Mentoring can allow you to offload and receive support in order to maintain or regain a healthy and positive mindset. In a safe, confidential and non-judgemental space you can discuss key issues and have an objective sounding board regarding any key decisions or actions, whilst learning practical coping techniques with qualified and highly experienced Coach, Jill Maidment, via Video Conferencing or Telephone.
Some people are naturally more resilient than others and appear to have the mental toughness to cope with pressure, adversity and major setbacks and to recover more quickly. However, during crises it is helpful to talk through issues and develop your skills in Resilience, which can combat stress and anxiety, assist in silencing the inner critic, and help you cope better. The stages we tend to experience after a major set-back are denial, anger, disorientation, acceptance and renewal. In order to recover from these stages more quickly and cope better with key life events and change, it is important to acknowledge the reality of what’s happening, to identify and challenge the negative thoughts, channel the anger, create and implement a personal vision with goals, and seek out your support network.
Resilience Coaching and Training can decrease sickness absence levels from between 33% - 60%; this holistic and preventative approach has been used effectively by the US military since 2009. Resilience is a complex set of skills and behaviours, which are affected by beliefs and personality styles and which differ greatly from one person to another. It is often referred to as the ability to bounce back from adversity.
Resilience Coaching sessions, will help you to develop your resilience by honing a variety of skills, such as:
- Maintaining positive Mental Health and Wellbeing while Dealing with Major Issues
- Developing Resilience Skills to cope better
- Managing Stress and Anxiety
- Retraining Thoughts in a Positive Direction
- Cultivating a Positive ‘Can Do’ Attitude
- Providing Support to Remote Workers
- Improving Self-awareness, Self-management and Emotional Intelligence
- Motivating yourself
- Boosting confidence
- Improving Relationships
- Developing more effective Problem-solving and Decision-making Techniques
- Planning, Organizing, Prioritizing and Managing your Time to deal with a high Workload
As a Result of the Coaching Sessions, you will understand:
- How to identify what Stress is and assess your Stress levels
- How to identify what causes Stress
- What effects Stress has on you and your lives
- How to develop Resilience in order to travel along the Change Curve and ‘bounce-back’ more quickly from set-backs and key life events
- How to identify Burnout
- How to cope with the Fight, Flight, Freeze Response
- How to better Manage Change, Uncertainty and Pressure
- How to deploy Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Techniques
- The Importance of developing a SMART Action Plan and Goals to keep you on track
‘You are so supportive and empathic, whilst still maintaining absolute confidentiality and professionalism. I’ve found out that it certainly is lonely at the top. I don’t want to burden my team or family with the hard-hitting issues we are facing, so I am really appreciating having a safe place to offload and check that I am making the right tough calls. Your help is invaluable now, thank you.’ CEO
‘Thank you so much for your help and guidance. I was in a dark place having to deal with so many major challenges, but you are supporting me through the most difficult time experienced in my long career. I have the tools and techniques to cope with the deteriorating crisis, but am safe in the knowledge you are at the end of the phone to help get us all through this.’ HR Director
Working with global brands, Natural Talent addresses key behavioural and business issues, creates high performance, and measurable results, whist delivering excellent ROI.
‘Great pedigree and credibility; the main reason we chose you as our Executive Coach was down to your impressive corporate background. What a phenomenal and successful process.’Director, Construction